Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's raining men

Today the day stardoll isn't only for girls anymore. Also boys discovered our fashion world. Back in the days we used to have fashionisto's like Manolo.Dicicco, nojarama, tylerisbold, and John2_el_mejor. 2011 knows better fashionisto's then ever, a new generation has come with people with an a-ma-zing personal style. I've been looking thought stardoll for a few days and these are the guys that really have a good style in my eyes:
Don't they just look amazing? Each one of them has such a special and different style, and that's what makes them unique.

xoxo,
Ayla

5 comments:

私には said...

Each of them have a amazing fashion style!

私には said...

What about Chace.Clark :D

L said...

Thank you for adding me to the post. :D Everyone looks amazing.

FashionMan./Eamonn said...

Awk, thanks for featuring me :'D

Heneda said...

And what about me? I'm jelaous ;D


Adamo_1306

Followers